Welch Allyn Retinoscope Ophthalmoscope Set
– The set includes:
– Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (#11720).
– Streak Retinoscope (# 18342-BC).
– Rechargeable Power Handle.
– The Welch Allyn 3.5V Elite Diagnostic OTO Ophthalmoscope Set features Coaxial Vision System which facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
– The 3.5V Retinoscope which provides superior illumination is the right design for accurate refraction.
– It has the unique quality of one-hand operation and the comfort of a rubber brow rest.
– Its external focusing sleeve is easy to grip and easy to manipulate.
– The crossed-linear polarizing filter eliminates glare from trial lenses for easier exams.
– Magnetic age-appropriate targets for dynamic retinoscopy.
– It allows easy one-hand operation for streak focus and 360° streak rotation.
– Innovative left- or right-arm cuff design for more accurate cuff placement is provided.
– Interchangeable streak retinoscope can be converted to a spot retinoscope by simply changing the lamp.
– The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes Halogen HPX lamp provides 30% whiter, brighter light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance.
– Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes.
– Detects corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility.
– Red-free filter may be used with any aperture 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.