– Its greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient.
– The direct viewing of the fundus through the PanOptic provides better images of the retinal changes caused by hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and papilledema to enable clinicians to make these diagnoses earlier.
– The Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope digitally captures, store and share fundus images by combining with iExaminer (Sold Separately).
– The Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope is equipped with dynamic focusing wheel which allows continuous, smooth action and more precise control.
– The Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope is compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.
– The Welch Allyn PanOptic LED Ophthalmoscope comes with 1 year of manufacturers warranty.