Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Wall Transformer with Ophthalmoscope – Otoscope – GS 777
– The Welch Allyn Green Series 777 Wall Transformer is energy efficient with handle-based rheostats and comes with automatic on/off sensors that make operation simple
– It helps in reducing the facility cost with a more energy-efficient product
– The wall transformer improves the workflow with contoured handles that automatically turn on/off
– The wall transformer reduces cross-contamination by reducing contact with no on/off switch
– The Welch Allyn Wall Transformer is a combination of:
– Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope – 3.5V (11720)
– Welch Allyn 3.5V Halogen Fiber-Optic Otoscope (20000)
– The Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope – 3.5V (#11720) facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
– The Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope features halogen HPX (High-Pressure Xenon) lamp illumination which is used for true tissue color and long-lasting performance.
– The Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope is equipped with 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
– The Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope has cross-linear polarising, red-free, and cobalt blue filters. The Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Set has micro-spot, small spot, large spot, slit and fixation aperture
– The Welch Allyn 3.5V Halogen Fiber-Optic Otoscope (#20000) is equipped with a Halogen HPX lamp that offers true tissue color and long-lasting performance.
– The diagnostic otoscope provides illumination that is 30% whiter or more intense to provide better and faster viewing.
– The otoscope has a sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and an accurate diagnosis of otitis media.
– Its wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification. The fiber-optic light has no reflections or obstructions of tympanic membrane views