Rusch 2 Way Silicone Foley CatheterSale!
– The Rusch 2 Way Silicone Foley Catheter is latex free.
– These catheters are easier to insert than latex.
– This urinary catheter typically produce less incidents of irritation to the urethra.
– The 2-way openings of the indwelling catheter allow both urine to flow out the tube and a balloon to be inflated into the bladder.
– Each foley catheter openings have separate lumens.
– Being 100 percent silicone, they have lower incidents of encrustation and blockage rates.
– These foley catheters are available in the sizes of 12F, 14F, 16F and 18F.
– They come in a standard packing of 10 units per box.
– A Foley catheter is a thin, flexible and sterile tube which is passed through the urethra into the urinary bladder. Urine drains from the bladder into a bag which is attached to one of the lumens of the catheter. The catheter is held in its place with a balloon at one end which is filled with sterile water. A drainage system thus consists of the catheter and a urine collection bag. It is an indwelling catheter (it remains in the body for a considerable amount of time).
– These urinary catheters are most commonly used to assist people who cannot urinate on their own and are used to drain the bladder. These foley catheters are recommend for the patients who are suffering from Urinary incontinence (leaking urine or being unable to control when you urinate) Urinary retention (being unable to empty your bladder when you need to). These catheters are a perfect pick for the patients whose mobility is hindered due to paralysis or injury and toilet facilities cannot be used.
– Empty the drainage bag before it is fully filled or in every 4 to 8 hours. Do not let the drain tube touch the container the urine is draining into, when emptying the bag.