Niscomed Contec Portable ECG Monitor – PM-10
– The Niscomed Contec Portable ECG Monitor is a device for checking ECG, which is applicable for family and individual user
– This ECG monitor from Niscomed is a good helper to early prevent from cardiovascular diseases and reduce risks
– Accurate conclusion can be obtained immediately after measuring
– The device features a 1.77″ colour TFT-LCD display
– The device allows for transmission of recordings via Bluetooth
– The data can be saved on Cloud permanently making it easy for the patients/doctors to check and analyze the data when required
– The ECG machine allows to print the historical data at any time
– This convenient to operate device has built-in rechargeable lithium battery and can continously record for up to 500 cases when fully charged
– The procedure of recording the electrical activity of the heart using electrodes placed on the body is known as Electrocardiography (ECG) and the machine used to enable this is called an ECG Machine or EKG Machine
– This is a test performed commonly during regular health check-ups or heart check-ups. It may be recommended more often in people having cardiac disorders
– It is a non-invasive procedure and an ECG report generated through this process gives a lot of information of the heart to the doctor/technician trained on interpreting ECG reports.
– ECG machine can provide information on the heart rate and heart rhythm, the size of the chambers of the heart, any damage to the muscle in the walls of the heart, side effects of medication on the heart, find the cause of chest pain, monitor implanted mechanical devices such as pacemakers and abnormalities caused by other health conditions in the form of waveforms
– The heart’s impulses generate the readings called an electrocardiograph. An ECG report is printed on special paper known as ECG paper. An ECG report is usually sought in cases like suspected myocardial infarction, cardiac murmur, cardiac arrhythmia, seizures, preoperative monitoring, etc.