Coloplast 17501 Alterna Free Easy Close Colostomy BagSale!
COLOPLAST 17501 ALTERNA FREE EASY CLOSE COLOSTOMY BAG
The Coloplast Alterna Free Easy Close Colostomy Bag also called a stoma bag/ostomy bag is a small, transparent and waterproof pouch used to collect waste from the body. During a surgical procedure, known as a colostomy, a stoma/ostomy is formed between the large intestine and the abdominal wall. This allows waste products to be excreted through the opening in the abdominal wall rather than via the colon through the rectum and anus. Stool and other waste products are drainable into the pouch, which can then be emptied at regular intervals.
– This bag comes with an integrated charcoal filter
– The One-Piece Drainable Pouch is transparent in colour and has soft cloth on back
– This ostomy bag is discreet and comfortable thanks to its soft fabric
– This extremely hygienic and secure bag’s spiral-structure adhesive provides optimal adhesion and superior skin protection
AVAILABLE SIZE & PACKAGING
– The bag is available in the size of 12-75 mm
– They come in a standard packing of 30 units per pack